PUBLISHING FOR BUSINESS OWNERS, COACHES & SPEAKERS
Is your book languishing on your laptop gathering dust?
Do you want to publish but don’t have the time or the know-how?
Do you have a finished manuscript and want to know what to do next?
If you are a business owner, coach or speaker take advantage of all the benefits of becoming a published author, by turning your knowledge into a book with us.
Here’s what being a published author means…
- establish yourself as an expert
- find new clients more easily
- create opportunities for more business
- make better use of existing opportunities
- grow your email list
- drive more traffic to your website
- increase your exposure – Go GLOBAL!
- fulfill your dream and become a published author
It was a pleasure to work with Sarah from Goldcrest Books in the publication of my first book, ‘Climb Your S.T.A.I.R.™ of Self-Confidence’. Sarah was a great source of knowledge and support throughout the process and worked tirelessly to ensure my book was published ahead of schedule within a tight time frame, bearing in mind the date of my book launch event. Sarah guided me through many aspects of creating my book and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend speaking with her if you are thinking about writing your own book.
I’m Sarah and, along with my team here at Goldcrest Books, love publishing books.
Once you have a finished manuscript, you can send it over to us and we will do everything else for you so that you can have your book published without any stress or worries. I am on hand to answer your questions as we go through the process of creating the cover and interior for your book. You don’t even have to worry about setting up your Amazon account as that is done for you too.
All you need to do is enjoy becoming a published author!
What does publishing with Goldcrest Books mean?
- Access to a marketing and publishing expert
- Editing your manuscript if required
- Your finished book draft professionally proofread
- Allocation and registration of ISBNs with worldwide distribution opportunities
- Professionally designed book cover
- Expertly designed and fully typeset interior
- Index creation by a fully qualified indexer
- Ebook formatting for Kindle and other ereaders
- Amazon account set up for you
- Paperbacks printed if you wish – small print runs from just 50 books
- Get all your questions answered
You will receive a contract from us before publishing commences which makes it clear that you will retain all the rights to your book. You can pick and choose the services you require or sign up for the complete package.
Sarah did an absolutely brilliant job bringing my manuscript to life. She is very knowledgeable about everything publishing related and has a great creative talent for designing inspiring cover artwork and stand-out internal formatting.
I wholeheartedly recommend working with Sarah, who took the stress out of the technical side of publishing a book and managed the whole process, leaving me to focus on the bit I do best – the writing!
Email today to find out more about publishing with Goldcrest Books and fulfill your dream of becoming a published author this year!